HB10510 LiFePO4/Li-Poly Balance Charger
※ Both LiFePO4 and Li-Poly availabe ※ 3-level of charging currents selectable
To Chang the charging
1. Pressing cyclically the current selection button on the side panel: 1.5±0.05A, 1.0±0.05A, 0.5±0.05A can be
To change the battery type
1. Switch the battery type switch
2. a : LiFePO4 battery
3. b: Li-Poly battery
Input Voltage: DC11.1V~18V Input Curret: 2A
Adaptor: DC12V/5A Battery Charging Availabe: Li-Fe/Li-Poly battery
Charging Current: 1.5A, 1.0A, 0.5A Reparing Current: 200mA
Balancing Current: 200mA Balancing Accuracy: ≦20mV
Single Cell Max. Fully Charged Voltage: 3.7V (LiFePO4) Single Cell Max. Fully Charged Voltage: 3.2V (Li-Poly)
Repairing Voltage: 3.65V/Cell (LiFePO4) Repairing Voltage: 4.216V/Cell (Li-Poly)
Reparing Duration: 3 min. (Over 3 min. duration means battery is damaged, can not be repaired)
Self-Diagnostics: All the LED lights are on for one second and then off, when electricity is connected
Stand-By Status: All the LED lights are off.
Charging Status: All the LED lights turn Red.
Fully Charged: Charging Status Light turns Green.
Short-Circuit & Wrong Connection: Charging Status light turns right Red and Flasing.
Balancing Status: 3 Balance Status flasing.
1. Selecting charing battery type and charging current.
2. Connect charger and adaptor.
3. Conncet the battery and the charger.
4. When the Charging Status light turns Green, the battery was fully charged.
1. Make sure your battery Charger is connected firmly with Adapter.
2. Make sure the DC Adapter is connected firmly with the AC power source and the LED light on adaptor turns on.
3. When the battery is connected to the charger, the Charing Status light shall turn Red, if not, please do check if it
was connected OK or is the battery voltage is lower than 1.5V/Cell.
4. If there was any single cell's voltage lower than 3V the reparing process for 3 minutes, if the cell can not be
repaired the charing status light will be flasing, after the reparing process finished the normal charging process
will start and carry on until the battery is fully charged.
5. When the battery is fully charged but still not disconnected it from the charger, when the battery is too low
( 3.65 for LiFePO4 and 4.16V for Li-Poly), the chargng process will be turned on automatically until the battery
is fully charged.